This is a very exciting time at Sheehy Motor Group following our recent appointment as Kildare’s only authorised CUPRA Dealer. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Executive- CUPRA Master, who will be an integral part of our new dealership and will play a key role in establishing Sheehy Motor Group as Ireland’s leading CUPRA Dealership.
As a brand CUPRA was born to be unique, so we are looking for an individual who has a natural inclination towards embracing innovation and an unrelenting eye for detail together with an active social media presence. The successful candidate must also have a proven track record in car sales in a main dealer with in-depth experience of all aspects of the new car sales process and be able to demonstrate previous experience of building strong relationships with both customers and brand partners, together with exceptional customer service skills.
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- To position Sheehy Motor Group as Irelands leading CUPRA Dealership
- To act as a brand ambassador for CUPRA with an online presence (multiple social media channels) and personalised online interactions
- To build a strong customer focused team
- To organise showroom events, webinars etc with a focus on building up customer loyalty.
- To ensure all targets and deadlines are achieved
- Develop and maintain a full knowledge of all products, accessories and key features.
- Comply with all company and Dealer ISO Standards
We are looking for individuals who possess the following attributes:
- A minimum of 3+ year’s sales management experience within the Irish Motor Industry.
- Be target and profit driven with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Active Social Media presence, not just a consumer of online content
- Smart appearance with a polite and professional demeanour
- Confident on camera
- Demonstratable strong people management skills
- Excellent literacy and numeracy coupled with good planning and time management skills
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Have a full clean driving licence
What we will do:
- OTE of €60k+
- Opportunity to work with the very exciting and innovative CUPRA Brand
- Industry leading benefits package including fully expensed CUPRA car & fuel allowance
- Mobile Phone
- Career Development
- Working in a state-of-the-art showroom with a highly professional team & excellent Brand
- Life Assurance
- Employee & Family Wellness Programme
- Staff Discounts
- Company Events
Successful applicants will be required to submit a self-presentation video as part of the interview process to ensure the individual is comfortable promoting themselves on camera. Further details of the presentation will be communication in advance of the interview.
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity and you possess the drive and key attributes outlined above, please submit a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com detailing why we should consider you for this exciting opportunity.
Closing date for applications- Friday 2nd December 2022