Qualified Vehicle Technicians
Sheehy Motors Naas
Sheehy Motors Naas is currently recruiting for Qualified Technicians for our Service Departments. We offer an excellent opportunity to further your career with one of Ireland’s premier motor retailers, working with a professional and dynamic aftersales team.
The successful candidate will have recent main dealer experience, with prestige brand experience desirable. Formal skills training with a recognised automotive organisation is essential. You must be a productive team player, able to work to deadlines and targets but also be self-motivated, organised with the ability to multi-task.
- As an experienced Technician you will be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including diagnostics and electronics.
- You must be able to produce high quality work in a busy environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
- You will be a committed individual with a positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team.
- You will have good communication skills to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop, making sure you liaise with other team members to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Regular manufacturer training will be provided to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
- Carry out fault diagnosis, service, and repair.
- Ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to workshop controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
- Indicate to workshop controller possible future faults and repair requirements.
- Ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by the Company are adhered to at all times.
- Maintain all records and paperwork relevant to the function, ensuring they are accurate and up to date at all times.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work within a very successful motor dealership who rewards hard work and dedication and a company that offers you the opportunity to further your skills.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit a CV & cover letter using the 'Apply Now' button above.