Sheehy Motors Naas, Kildare’s authorised ŠKODA Dealer, is currently recruiting for an Experienced Sales Executive. We offer an excellent opportunity to further your career with one of Ireland’s premier motor retailers. We are looking for an experienced and talented individual to join our progressive sales team selling new cars and a wide range of used vehicles. Our marketing strategy and stocking practices provide an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to earn a competitive salary. The successful candidate must have a proven track record in car sales in a main dealer with in-depth experience of all aspects of the new car sales process and be able to demonstrate the ability to meet targets. This is a great opportunity to fast track your career and your earning potential. with OTE of 65K+. The successful candidate will be joining a talented, high-performing team and an organisation that is committed to ongoing training and development and career development
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Greet customers and qualify them effectively in order to understand their needs.
- Assist customers in selecting their new / used vehicle.
- Ensure great customer service is provided to all clients.
- Liaise with customers throughout the buying process.
- Manage the preparation and hand over of sold vehicles to customers.
- Maintain the showroom and displays to required standards.
- Work to strict targets and deadlines.
- Develop and maintain a full knowledge of all products, accessories and key features.
- Accurately collect all customer contact and vehicle data in order to maximise the quality and content of the customer database.
- Comply with all company and Dealer Standards
We are looking for individuals who possess the following attributes:
- A minimum of 2+ year’s sales experience within the Irish Motor Industry. Experience within the VW/ŠKODA network would be a distinct advantage
- Be target and profit driven with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Smart appearance with a polite and professional demeanour
- Have excellent literacy and numeracy coupled with good planning and time management skills
- Active Social Media presence
- Enjoy working as part of team
- Experience of Kerridge would be a distinct advantage
- Have a full clean driving licence
Why Sheehy ŠKODA:
- OTE of 65K+
- Industry leading benefits package including fully expensed company car & fuel allowance
- Mobile Phone
- Career Development
- Working in a state-of-the-art showroom with a highly professional team & excellent Brand
- Life Assurance
- Employee & Family Wellness Programme
- Staff Discounts
- Company Events
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying for this position, please submit a CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org