Qualified Vehicle Technician
Sheehy Motors Carlow
Sheehy Motor Group is currently recruiting for a Qualified Vehicle Technician. We offer a very competitive salary package, OTE 50K, and an excellent opportunity to further your career with one of Ireland’s premier motor retailers, working with a professional and dynamic aftersales team at our premises in Carlow.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate recent main dealer experience and formal skills training with a recognised automotive organisation is essential. You must be a productive team player, able to work to deadlines and achieve targets but also be self-motivated, organised and have the ability to work as part of a team in a busy environment.
- As an experienced Technician you will be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including diagnostics and electronics.
- You must be able to produce high quality work in a busy environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
- You will be a committed individual with a positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team.
- You will have good communication skills to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop, making sure you liaise with other team members to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Regular manufacturer training will be provided to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
- Be a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Technician.
- Have experience with diagnostic ICS and modern vehicle electronics.
- Hold a full, valid and current Driver’s licence.
- Display an ability to work to high standards.
- Be diligent, with a flexible approach to work.
- Possess strong organisational and planning skills.
- Work well under pressure.
- Be a good team player.
- Have good oral and written English.
Why Sheehy Motor Group?
- Industry leading OTE package
- Career Progression
- Ongoing training & development paths
- Coaching & mentoring from our highly skilled & experienced Aftersales Team
- Company events
- Staff discounts
- Employee Wellness Program
- Life Assurance
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please submit a CV & cover letter using the 'Apply Now' button above.
Sheehy Motor Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not require the assistance of third parties or Agencies-Thank You